Selecting, prepping and grinding tooling to standard patterns, planning and completing moulder setup changeovers for new production runs, quality control of product output with ongoing monitoring and production scheduling to meet daily production requirements. Training on the specific grinder in use will be provided to ensure you can eventually handle all required tooling prep responsibilities on your own.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience operating a through-feed Moulder running standard wood component profiles. Must be able to perform moulder setups on your own.
- Planer experience is acceptable.
- Experience in tooling selection, sharpening, assembly, storage and organization.
- Experience in handling larger runs, at reasonable feed speeds, while monitoring product quality as part of a production team.
Basic machine maintenance skills to maintain moulder in proper working order.
Language Skills: Ability to work safely in a production environment using the English Language
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Please ensure that your contact information is up to date and complete so that we can contact you directly to schedule an interview.
- Phone, online and live interviews (fully spread out in a spacious area to maintain safety) are ongoing until the position is filled. Resumes, and all interviews, are held in confidence. Applicants MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- This position offers competitive wage and benefits package along with rewarding opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company.
Email your resume at email@example.com