- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- If you take pride in sustainably utilizing our forest resources and you are certified to grading lumber, we want you on our team.
- Grading and sorting green lumber on the green chain
- Grading and sorting dry lumber
- Accurately Tally lumber
- Stock inventory from sorted material as required
- Help supervise green chain staff
- Aid Yard supervisor as required
- Current certification in Lumber Grading
- Minimum of two years experience of working with softwood lumber
- Experience working with high end lumber
- Fork lift tickets are an asset
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong work ethics
- Quality oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to work under tight time constrains
- Please ensure that your contact information is up to date and complete so that we can contact you directly to schedule an interview.
- Phone, online and live interviews (fully spread out in a spacious area to maintain safety) are ongoing until the position is filled. Resumes, and all interviews, are held in confidence. Applicants MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- This position offers competitive wage and benefits package along with rewarding opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company.
Email your resume at email@example.com