- Maintain safety of self and others as the highest priority;
- Be self-motivated with a strong mechanical aptitude and ability to maintain equipment to a standard that achieves consistently high reliability;
- Be a proficient trouble-shooter and able to complete corrective actions efficiently;
- Be able to work independently and effectively as part of a team, with strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Possess basic computer skills to process Work Order information.
- Journeyman (Red Seal) with 3-5 years of experience preferred;
Previous experience in a sawmill or other manufacturing environment.
- Please ensure that your contact information is up to date and complete so that we can contact you directly to schedule an interview.
- Phone, online and live interviews (fully spread out in a spacious area to maintain safety) are ongoing until the position is filled. Resumes, and all interviews, are held in confidence. Applicants MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- This position offers competitive wage and benefits package along with rewarding opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org