- Must be a Journeyman or an Apprentice Heavy Duty Mechanic / Heavy Equipment Technician (or equivalent non-journeyman)
- Previous heavy equipment experience is required
- If you take pride in maintaining and repairing a variety of industrial equipment, we want you to join our team. We have a fabulous shop environment in the heart of the city of Port Alberni.
- Must be proficient in the safe and efficient use of electrical, hand tools, power tools, and layout tools as well as measurement tools
- Must be able to read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities
- Valid Class 5 license is required
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Please ensure that your contact information is up to date and complete so that we can contact you directly to schedule an interview.
- Phone, online and live interviews (fully spread out in a spacious area to maintain safety) are ongoing until the position is filled. Resumes, and all interviews, are held in confidence. Applicants MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- This position offers competitive wage and benefits package along with rewarding opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company.
Email your resume at email@example.com