• If you take pride in your safe and efficient skills as an experienced lift truck driver we have great opportunities to join our new teams at our Port Alberni operations.
• Successful applicants will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be safety and quality oriented, and have good eye/hand co-ordination.
- Previous forklift experience and current certification
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated administrative organizational skills
- Meets all technical skill requirements.
- Desire to contribute and make a difference.
- Physical ability to be able to occasionally hand stack cases when required, including lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays as needed
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Please ensure that your contact information is up to date and complete so that we can contact you directly to schedule an interview.
- Phone, online and live interviews (fully spread out in a spacious area to maintain safety) are ongoing until the position is filled. Resumes, and all interviews, are held in confidence. Applicants MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- This position offers competitive wage and benefits package along with rewarding opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company.
Email your resume at email@example.com