- The position involves lengthy periods of hand/arm/wrist use and standing, using conveyors, monitors, scanners and ripsaws.
- As a successful applicant, you will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be safety and quality oriented, and have good eye/hand co-ordination and take great pride in your work.
- The successful candidates will be physically able to complete the duties of production line work.
- Responsibilities include production work such as handling and sorting trim blocks to separate and/or direct usable and unusable pieces, and general clean-up.
- Seeking a qualified applicant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in value-add milling and joinery or finishing carpentry.
- Must be punctual and have an excellent attendance record.
- Ability to perform the functions of the role.
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team.
- Works well under pressure.
- Please ensure that your contact information is up to date and complete so that we can contact you directly to schedule an interview.
- Phone, online and live interviews (fully spread out in a spacious area to maintain safety) are ongoing until the position is filled. Resumes, and all interviews, are held in confidence. Applicants MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- This position offers competitive wage and benefits package along with rewarding opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company.
Email your resume at email@example.com