The ideal candidate for this position will:
- have a Diploma in Accounting or other related discipline; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
- be self-motivated to work alone or can work as a member of a team
- have strong communication, inter-personal and customer service skills
- have excellent time-management and organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Preparation of Month-end Journal entries;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Weekly and monthly reporting;
- Work directly with operational and finance personnel across the business;
- Contractor payments and advances through LIMS;
- Prepare ad hoc reports for management as needed;
- Support the Division Controller with tracking performance of various Capital projects, KPI’s, and optimization analysis;
- Provide vacation or backup relief for as required; and
- Assist the Finance Department with other duties as required.
- Please ensure that your contact information is up to date and complete so that we can contact you directly to schedule an interview.
- Phone, online and live interviews (fully spread out in a spacious area to maintain safety) are ongoing until the position is filled. Resumes, and all interviews, are held in confidence. Applicants MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada at the time of application.
- This position offers competitive wage and benefits package along with rewarding opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company.
- Language Skills: Ability to work safely in a production environment using the English Language
- We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org